This policy may be updated at any time and without warning.
I may collect the following information:
• Name, job title
• Contact information including telephone number, email and/or postal address, social media usernames
• Sensitive information where consent has been given or where it has obviously been made public
I require this information to be able to provide my services to clients and operate my business.
I collect data under the following bases:
• Where you have given your consent.
• Where it is required to carry out my contractual obligations
• To comply with legal obligations.
• Where I have a legitimate interest for my own commercial activity where my use of your data is proportionate, has minimal impact on your rights and freedoms and is in an activity you might reasonably expect me to be engaged in.
I will only retain personal information for the minimum time necessary. For some purposes such as accounting obligations this is determined by legislation.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Right to withdraw consent, data-retention and the right to be forgotten – if you have previously consented to your data being used you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting me. If circumstances exist where a legal obligation prevents this being implemented I will inform you of this.
• Right to rectification of inaccurate data – if you believe any of the data I hold is wrong please contact me so I can rectify this.
• Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to me using your data under the basis of legitimate interests. Please let me know if this is the case.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
You may request details of personal information held about you under the GDPR 2018.
I am committed to maintaining your data securely. To prevent unauthorised access I have implemented appropriate physical and electronic safeguards.